top of page
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE

CREATINE MONOHYDRATE

Creatine monohydrate is an excellent supplement to consider adding to your workout routine if you're looking to build muscle and enhance gym performance. Extensively researched, it has been proven to be a safe and effective option for boosting muscle strength and power, as well as improving recovery. To learn more about how to incorporate creatine into your regimen, explore its benefits, usage, and more.

 

What is creatine monohydrate?

Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in your body and can also be found in common food sources such as red meat and some types of seafood. It helps your muscles work more effectively by enhancing energy production and increasing power output. Creatine is similar to amino acids and can be produced from the amino acids glycine and arginine.

 

In the body, 95% of creatine is stored in the muscles and the other 5% is stored in the brain, kidneys, and liver. When you supplement with creatine, you increase your body's production of phosphocreatine. This allows your body to more efficiently convert ADP (adenosine diphosphate) back to ATP (adenosine triphosphate), providing you with additional energy stores for your next set. It's important to know that creatine is a safe supplement for healthy individuals when taken as directed and it is a common supplement used by athletes and bodybuilders. However, people with kidney disease should avoid creatine supplements because it can cause kidney problems. Consult your doctor before taking any supplement.

 

The benefits of creatine in your supplement routine

Creatine has several benefits that can help improve your workout performance and muscle growth. Some of these benefits include:

Increased workload: Creatine helps your muscles work harder during a training session, allowing you to lift more, run further, and increase muscle growth each workout.

Increased cell hydration: Creatine increases water content within your muscle cells, creating a cell volumization environment that leads to more effective muscle growth. It's important to note that this increase in water store can not be noticed externally as it occurs within the muscle cell and not beneath the skin.

Reduced protein breakdown: Creatine can contribute to increased muscle mass through improved performance and recovery.

Reduction in mental fatigue: Creatine also benefits you well after your workout, it has been reported to boost cognitive performance and memory in some cases.

Anaerobic running capacity: Creatine has been documented to effectively increase stamina and performance in distance running, which can help you run faster and longer.

 

How much creatine should you take?

  • Men: 5g 
  • Women: 2.5g

It's important to note that the recommended daily dosage of creatine varies depending on the individual. Generally, a standard dose for men is 5g and for women is 2.5g. However, it's always best to consult with your doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to take any supplement.

Consistency is crucial when using creatine. To achieve the best results, it's recommended to take it daily. A loading or de-loading phase is not necessary for creatine.

When you take your daily dose of creatine is entirely up to you and depends on your personal routine. You can take it before a workout, after a workout, or even in a daily shake or smoothie. However, taking creatine with a source of carbohydrates can help with the absorption of creatine.

It's important to keep in mind that creatine is not a magic substance that will instantly make you stronger or shredded after one use. It takes time and consistency to see results. It's a supplement that can help you reach your fitness goals faster, but it's not a replacement for a healthy diet and regular exercise.

 

Try Muscle Nations Creatine Monohydrate and see the results

Creatine is a cost-effective supplement that can help you achieve your fitness goals faster. It's been extensively researched and has been proven to be safe and effective for building muscle, increasing strength and endurance in your training sessions.

Muscle Nation's Creatine Monohydrate is a high-quality and effective creatine supplement that is available in an unflavored option, making it easy to add to any drink during the day. With this supplement, you can expect to see an improvement in your physical and mental performance. Whether you're a seasoned athlete or just starting out on your fitness journey, creatine can help you reach your goals faster. So, if you're looking to take your training to the next level, consider adding creatine to your supplement routine.

 

Ingredients

 

Serving Size: 5 g (1 scoop)

 

Total Servings: 60

 

Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate (100%)

 

Allergens: None. Packed in a facility that produces products containing Milk and Soy.

    PriceFrom $24.99
    bottom of page